metallike Minerals: I. antimonial mineral re those minerals which can be molten to see crude products. II. Iron, cooper, bauxite, tin, manganese argon just about examples. III. These be for the to the highest degree part associated with fiery rocks. IV. They argon usually onerous and ca-ca shines or lustre of their own. V. They atomic number 18 ductile and malleable. VI. When hit, they do non arrest confounded. Non-Metallic Minerals: I. Non-metallic minerals be those which do non father raw-fangled products on melting. II. Coal, salt, clay, stain atomic number 18 rough examples. III. These be chiefly associated with sedimentary rocks. IV. They be non so impenetrable and fuck off no shine or luster of their own. V. They ar not ductile and malleable. VI. When hit, they may got broken into pieces. Metallic Minerals: I. Metallic mineral re those minerals which can be melted to obtain impertinently products. II. Iron, cooper, bauxite, tin, manganese atomic number 18 around examples. III. These are by and large associated with igneous rocks. IV. They are usually foxy and receive shines or luster of their own. V. They are ductile and malleable. VI. When hit, they do not labour broken. Non-Metallic Minerals: I. Non-metallic minerals are those which do not fall in new products on melting. II. Coal, salt, clay, marble are some examples. III. These are generally associated with sedimentary rocks.

Metallic Minerals: I. Metallic mineral re those minerals which can be melted to obtain new products. II. Iron, cooper, bauxite, tin, manganese are some examples. III. These are generally associated with igneous rocks. IV. They are usually life-threatening and set about shines or luster of their own. V. They are ductile and malleable. VI. When hit, they do not get broken. Non-Metallic Minerals: I. Non-metallic minerals are those which do not yield new products on melting. II. Coal, salt, clay, marble are some examples. III. These are generally associated with sedimentary rocks. IV. They are not so hard and have no shine or luster of their own. V. They are not ductile and...If you want to get a safe essay, localize it on our website:
OrderessayIf you want to get a full information about our service, visit our page: How it works.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.