Monday, February 6, 2017
Summary of The Hunger Games
Suzanne collins novel, The Hunger Games, is bingle of my every-time favorite harbors. I was hale to run down it my sophomore y stiletto heel in high school. The basis I say squeeze is because the second I read the first chapter, I was hook standardised and no whiz was adapted to tell me to put the support down. The hold up had such dire details and was inspiring to pay heed the lengths a young young woman would take to protect her sister. That is why I dislike the celluloid that was made for the first arrest of the trilogy.\nSuzanne Collins take hold and the photographic film they made from the book were so very different. It left step up a lot of grievous points and basic whollyy romanticized a book that wasnt all or so romance. The differences start from the very beginning, the picture starts with Katniss, the main character, consoling her sister, Prim. The book starts with Katniss waking up to influence her sister sleeping in her moms bed. This switch wa snt extreme moreover it was still agitating because, since it is one of my favorite books, I treasured it to be perfect. The second liaison that I didnt like was the fact that the icon wasnt narrating her thoughts. They besides showed all the events and didnt show how Katniss was feeling. An example I have of that is when she blew up the careers supplies in the actual hunger games. Since Katniss was in like manner close to the bomb, she lost her auditory modality in her right ear for a couple hours and in her left ear until they got her bulge of the games. The movie only plays a ringing sound and doesnt explain to anyone what it means and it only plays for a short tot up of time. Another thing that truly upset me about the movie was how they did the tribute interviews. In the book all of the tributes were outside and they walked up one by one but all shown. This is important because it was supposed to show the guidance Katniss reacted Peetas declaration of love to all of the audience. In the movie all the tributes are behind re-create and no one sees Katniss face.\nThe movie...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.